Joanne Bosanquet: A clear vision of health promotion for nurses and midwives
Public Health England’s deputy chief nurse reflects on how prevention, promotion and protection have become key commitments in Leading Change, Adding Value, the framework for nursing, midwifery and care staff
In that time I had been involved, with many others, in building and developing relationships to ensure national nursing and midwifery leaders could describe a clear vision for nurses and midwives everywhere.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests