Janet Davies: Why every NHS nurse should accept the pay offer
Above-inflation pay deal is a victory for NHS nurses and deserves support
Nursing staff in the NHS fought hard last year to overturn the 1% pay cap. Thanks to your campaigning, the cap is scrapped and we now have a proposed pay deal that provides pay reliability in a time of great political and economic uncertainty.
- Analysis: What will the pay deal mean to you?
Everyone has lots of questions about the deal. To be fair, it is quite complicated, which is why we are waiting a few weeks before starting to consult members – we want to give everyone a chance to find out what the deal means to them.
We won the argument over NHS funding
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests