Read our policy briefing on new guidance on professionalism from the Nursing and Midwifery Council and chief nursing officers from across the UK
Helping nurses provide the best care possible is at the heart of new guidance on professionalism from the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and chief nursing officers from across the UK.
It sets out what professionalism looks like in everyday practice and how the values of the Code should be at the centre of all nursing and midwifery practice.
While everyone knows what good professionalism is when they see it, it can be hard to define, the regulator says.
‘Being an inspiring role model working in the best interests of people in your care, regardless of what position you hold and where...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests