Nursing Standard podcast: On site at Grenfell
Six months on from the Grenfell Tower fire, Nursing Standard has been to the site where the tragedy took place, alongside nurse outreach teams
Listen to the Nursing Standard podcast
Share your feedback
Subscribe to the Nursing Standard podcast
A total of 71 people lost their lives in the June 14 blaze, and many people have since been affected.
Listen to assistant editor Flavia Munn talk on the Nursing Standard podcast about her visit to the site in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London.
Also on this special episode of Nursing Standard podcast, hear from Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust chief executive Claire Murdoch and Grenfell Tower NHS Mental Health Response team chief psychologist John Green.
The podcast returns for another one-off, special episode next week (Wednesday 20 December).
More in this series – Grenfell: six months on
- Analysis – The team bringing hope of recovery to the community
- Timeline – Charting the healthcare response
- Case study – Screening local residents for symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Nurse-led response – Finding and treating the bereaved and the witnesses
- Care contacts – Residents’ contacts with the NHS
- Gallery – 6 months on in pictures
Catch up on previous episodes
- Episode 1 – ‘Workforce planning is not a game of chess, Jeremy Hunt,’ says Dame Donna Kinnair
- Episode 2 – ‘Pay cap was legitimate but stupid now,’ Norman Lamb tells Nursing Standard podcast
- Episode 3 – Changing attitudes towards people with learning disabilities
- Episode 4 – Celebrating the legacy of Mary Seacole
- Episode 5 – Overseas exchange programme aims to improve retention at trust
- Episode 6 – RCN Wales director backs proposals for care qualifications