Nursing Standard podcast: End of year Christmas quiz
Get 2018 off to a winning start with this week’s Nursing Standard podcast Christmas quiz and the chance to win £150, £100 and £50 worth of book vouchers
Listen to the Nursing Standard podcast
Share your feedback
Subscibe to the Nursing Standard podcast
The Nursing Standard podcast this week brings listeners some festive cheer with a Christmas quiz and get 2018 off to a winning start, with the chance to win £150, £100 and £50 worth of book vouchers.
Nursing Standard assistant editor Clare Lomas and news editor Kat Keogh take on Mental Health Practice editor Colin Parish and Nursing Standard editor Graham Scott in the end of year showdown.
At the end of each of the four quiz rounds are questions for listeners to answer.
How to take part
- Listen out for the questions during the Christmas Quiz section of the podcast at 15 mins 30 secs.
- Email all four answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a phone number and postal address in your submission.
- Enter by 5pm on 3 January.
- Those with the correct answers will be entered into a random prize draw.
The rounds consist of questions on Christmas, nursing news, nursing knowledge and celebrity/well-known nurses.
Also on the episode
Senior nurse editor Richard Hatchett discusses RCNi’s most popular clinical articles of 2017.
RCN general secretary Janet Davies delivers her Christmas message to nurses, as does RCN Defence Nursing Forum chair Major Chris Carter.
Read more Christmas messages here.
Subscribe to Nursing Standard podcast and listen to Series 2 in the new year or catch up with Series 1.
Catch up on previous episodes
- Episode 1 – ‘Workforce planning is not a game of chess, Jeremy Hunt,’ says Dame Donna Kinnair
- Episode 2 – ‘Pay cap was legitimate but stupid now,’ Norman Lamb tells Nursing Standard podcast
- Episode 3 – Changing attitudes towards people with learning disabilities
- Episode 4 – Celebrating the legacy of Mary Seacole
- Episode 5 – Overseas exchange programme aims to improve retention at trust
- Episode 6 – RCN Wales director backs proposals for care qualifications
- Special – On site at Grenfell