Nurse leaders pay tribute to staff in Christmas messages of gratitude
Nurses praised for their ‘hope, optimism, compassion and enthusiasm’
Chief nursing officers and nurse leaders across the UK have offered seasonal messages of thanks to nurses for their tireless efforts and professionalism.
Outgoing chief nursing officer (CNO) for England Jane Cummings said: ‘I'd like to thank all my fellow nurses, midwives and healthcare colleagues for their hard work this year, many of whom will be working over the festive period, and I wish everyone a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year.’
CNO for Wales Jean White said nurses’ dedication, care and professionalism keeps the NHS running.
She also pointed out that nurses from Wales were ‘well-represented’ in Nursing Standard’s list of...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests