Making change happen: how to introduce fresh ideas and bring your colleagues with you
Change in nursing can be a challenge to introduce and maintain. Find out how to achieve the best results with maximum buy-in and minimum stress
- Change is essential in evidence-based nursing practice, but implementation requires skilled leadership
- How clear communication will energise healthcare colleagues to support your vision
- Understand the skills of collaboration, empowerment and data collection you need to lead change in nursing
Healthcare has always been a sector where staff have to deal with constant change, but never has this flux been so extreme as during the pandemic of the past 18 months.
The constantly shifting rules on personal protective equipment, as well as redeployment at short
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests