Grenfell: 6 months on in pictures
The Grenfell Tower fire began in the early hours of 14 June 2017.
Its scale and subsequent tragedy soon sent shock waves around the world, and forced the north-west London community into the spotlight.
Nurses, healthcare workers, the NHS Grenfell Outreach team and many others have been at the centre of efforts to care for and support the people affected by the tragedy.
This photo gallery features some of their work in supporting the community and its people.
More in this series – Grenfell: six months on
- Analysis – The team bringing hope of recovery to the community
- Timeline – Charting the healthcare response
- Podcast – On site at Grenfell
- Case study – Screening local residents for symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Nurse-led response – Finding and treating the bereaved and the witnesses
- Care contacts – Residents’ contacts with the NHS