60 seconds with haematology specialist nurse Nasser Roheemun
Nursing has taught me to embrace every challenge – you never know where it will lead, advises haematology specialist nurse manager Nasser Roheemun
Nasser Roheemun is haematology specialist nurse manager at the George Marsh Centre for sickle cell and thalassaemia at St Ann’s Hospital in north London. He was a finalist in the community nursing category of the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018. The unique home-based treatment model he leads for sickle cell disease has improved the lives of hundreds of patients who previously having regular hospital stays. Mr Roheemun trained as a nurse at City, University of London, qualifying in 1994. His previous roles include haematology ward manager at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust in London and specialist community nurse. He has a master’s degree in health sciences and is married with...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests