60 seconds with deputy chief operating officer Vicky Stevens
Nursing provides opportunities for a rich and varied career, so don’t pigeonhole yourself, says deputy chief operating officer Vicky Stevens
After qualifying as a registered general nurse in 1988, Vicky Stevens held clinical roles in London at St Thomas’ Hospital, Lambeth Community NHS Trust and at a general practice in Stockwell. She joined Kent and Medway in 1997 as a ward sister and in 2014 was appointed service development lead for older people’s services. She is deputy chief operating officer and director of the older adults care group at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust , a role she has held since April.
What are your main work responsibilities? I am accountable for older adult services and responsible for the...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests