Paths to positive change in your career – and life
Success means different things to different people. Working out what it means to you is the first step to making 2018 a great year for your career, says health coach Mandy Day-Calder
The start of a new year traditionally sees many of us making bold promises to exercise more, eat less and shake off our unhelpful habits. Yet motivation often wanes after a week or two, and we find ourselves falling back into old patterns.
So in 2018, why not do things differently by making positive and long-lasting changes? This article focuses on your career, but the techniques can be adapted for any area of your life.
You don’t have to be thinking of moving jobs or hospitals to make changes – you may want to take on new responsibilities within your team, or feel more confident with different aspects of...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests