New opportunities for nurses at Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen
The Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust is opening a state-of-the-art hospital next year. Here, trust chief nurse Lisa Grant explains why it is a fantastic place to start or continue your nursing career
One of the busiest university teaching hospitals in the north of England, the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust provides a range of specialist services to more than 750,000 people a year.
Rated ‘good’ with ‘outstanding end of life care’ by the Care Quality Commission, our team delivers services considered safe, caring, effective and well-led.
In summer 2018, we will open the new Royal Liverpool University Hospital. With 18 state-of-the-art theatres and 23 wards, including a large clinical research facility, it will be one of the world’s most advanced hospitals when it opens its doors. Each of the 646 inpatients...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests