‘More bang for your buck’ at this year’s RCN congress
Four-day event in Belfast will offer a range of learning sessions and CPD opportunities, as well as the chance to influence the college’s work
There cannot be many events where nurses can hear about managing blocked catheters, learn sign language, discuss how to manage frailty in the community and debate the problems caused by the ongoing shortage of nurses – all under one roof.
These and many other learning opportunities will be open to the 3,000 nurses, nursing students and healthcare assistants preparing to gather in Belfast this month for RCN congress.
The four-day event includes a packed schedule of debates and votes on issues affecting the profession, including recruitment and retention problems and the barriers to nurses taking breaks and staying hydrated on long shifts....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests