Inspiring clinical leaders to facilitate culture change
A new programme from the Foundation of Nursing Studies aims to support front-line staff in developing their leadership and facilitation skills to effect culture change
Clinical leaders who want to improve their workplace culture are the focus of a new programme from the Foundation of Nursing Studies (FoNS).
The Inspire Improvement programme, supported by the Burdett Trust for Nursing, provides successful applicants with a bursary of up £3,000 to support their development.
Applicants should be a direct line manager, such as ward sister, matron, community team leader or care home manager, and have insight into their leadership style and skills.
‘We’re looking for leaders who really want to facilitate culture change and continuous improvement,’ says Jo Odell, practice development facilitator at FoNS, who believes that taking part will have benefits for both individuals and their organisations....
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests