How to stay focused on your goals in 2018
It is common as the year goes on to lose sight of the aims you set yourself in January. But however difficult the circumstances it is possible to keep moving forward
Do you remember how you started 2018 with such great intentions? This is the year when you would push yourself and become the nurse you always wanted to be. But as January has drawn out, reality will no doubt have kicked in. Surviving another winter is consuming your energy and the pace of work isn’t going to slow down just so that you can fulfil your dreams. What do you do now?
One option is to retreat inwards, but where would that get you? If you think your motivation is low just now, how would it feel to look back next winter and realise nothing has changed? Feeling stuck can drain...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests