The best of both worlds: improving nurse recruitment in Northamptonshire
An innovative new recruitment campaign is aiming to put Northamptonshire on the map as a top destination for nurses to develop their careers
In a trailblazing move, a new recruitment campaign is linking four leading healthcare providers with the local university to promote the benefits of Northamptonshire.
‘We’re hoping that the campaign raises the profile of the county as a great place to work and live,’ says Carolyn Fox, director of nursing, midwifery and patient services at Northampton General Hospital (NGH).
Best of both worlds
‘Our campaign is called ‘best of both worlds’ because all the organisations involved are fantastic to work for and we also have great countryside while being close to London.’
To showcase the county as a top destination for career development, NGH is working in partnership with Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (NHFT), Kettering General Hospital...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests