A nice problem to have - but what should you do if you have a choice of jobs?
Like buses, you wait ages for a suitable job, then two come along at once. So what should you do when faced with multiple job offers?
First, don’t panic or turn it into a crisis, and second, enjoy the moment. Then start to think rationally about how you are going to choose between the two positions.
‘One of the best exercises to do in this situation is to create a comprehensive list of the pros and cons for each position and compare the two,’ advises Nick Simpson, chief executive of specialist healthcare recruiter MSI Group.
‘If you still aren’t...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests