Book review: Enhancing Health and Wellbeing in Dementia
Enhancing Health and Wellbeing in Dementia: A Person-Centred Integrated Care Approach
Shibley Rahman | Jessica Kingsley | £24.99 | 384pp | ISBN: 9781785920370
Dementia care is complex and can involve multiple morbidities, a myriad of services and competing demands on resources.
This book explains how to achieve integrated, person-centred care for people with dementia and their families in this context.
In doing so it examines a broad range of policy, evidence and best practice for each step of the dementia pathway, from preventing well to dying well, and offers a critical analysis of progress.
It explains how to uphold the rights of those affected by dementia as well as developments in holistic care provision.
Each chapter includes learning objectives and useful resources for readers who want to explore the topic in more depth.
It also covers aspects...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Older People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests