The NMC is striving to be responsive to nurses’ ever-changing needs
The Nursing and Midwifery Council is committed to being a dynamic organisation that values innovation, invests in technology, and works to engage and influence the next generation of nurses and midwives.
Technology is increasingly central to health and social care services, and one of our recent initiatives – NMC Online – is proving particularly successful. Introduced in June 2014, the service enables each of the 685,000 nurses and midwives on our register to manage every aspect of their registration digitally, including the new revalidation process.
This makes the procedures for staying on the register and updating personal details faster and easier, leaving nurses and midwives with more time to focus on delivering a high standard of patient care.
NMC Online allows us to send out emails with updates and important information, rather than printed letters, which saves time and money.
We have launched a dedicated website...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Older People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests