Free tickets to see Florence Nightingale-inspired ballet
Nurses offered tickets to see English National Ballet’s show Raymonda about a woman who runs away from home to become a nurse during the Crimean War
Fancy a night out at the ballet with your friends or colleagues? Nurses are being offered free tickets to see English National Ballet’s new production inspired by the pioneering spirit of Florence Nightingale.
The dance company’s new show Raymonda tells the story of a young woman who runs away from her comfortable life to become a nurse in the Crimean War.
Ballet inspired by Florence Nightingale’s vision,
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Older People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests