Framework for change: supporting you to drive improvement
The Leading Change, Adding Value framework for nursing, midwifery and care staff is halfway through its three-year programme. With its unprecedented emphasis on staff as leaders its initial impact was greatest with senior managers. But the focus is now on how front-line staff can make a difference
Nursing, midwifery and care staff often have ideas on how to improve care and provide it more efficiently – but often don't get the chance to put them into action.
Lack of support, lack of knowledge on how to bring about change and sometimes even a sense that no one will listen to them, or that it is not their job, can stop them taking ideas further.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Older People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests