How Magnet hospitals can promote nurse leadership and improve staff well-being
Magnet scheme being tested in England aims to attract and retain nurses, and enhance patient care
After a traumatic year at the forefront of the COVID-19 response, 14 hospitals in England are among those taking part in a Europe-wide project to improve nurses’ working environments and reduce their stress levels.
What is ‘Magnet’ and where did it come from?
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests