Moving on: how to give notice with grace and not burn your bridges
The pandemic prompted many staff to rethink their careers. Here’s how to plan and do it well
The pandemic has prompted many nurses to rethink their career plans. Here’s how to execute a career move well
- The pandemic has prompted a global ‘Big Quit’ as people reassess their lives; a survey found 22% of nurses leaving the UK register attributed it to ‘too much pressure’
- How to know it’s the right time to leave your job and how to depart in a positive way – even when you have issues with your employer or the workplace culture
- Tips on writing a resignation letter and how to have a constructive exit interview
Do you want to resign? If so, you’re not alone.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Already registered or subscribed? Log in