‘Always go for your goals’
Care home manager Anne Kasey talks about nurturing new members of staff and why it is a privilege to provide good end of life care
Anne Kasey: 'Follow your dreams and stretch yourself'
What is your job title?
I am the registered home manager at the Royal Alfred Seafarers’ Society’s care home, Belvedere House, in Banstead, Surrey. It’s a specialist nursing home that looks after former seafarers and their dependents.
What is your job?
I manage all clinical aspects of care at Belvedere House on behalf of the Royal Alfred Seafarers’ Society. We have more than 60 beds and a dedicated dementia wing to provide expert care for those who have spent their lives at sea.
What are your main responsibilities?
My position is a front-line leadership role in a nursing home setting. I am responsible for all...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests