Don’t let NMC’s blueprint for community care pass by without specialist nursing input
Queen’s Nursing Institute chief executive Crystal Oldman sees flaws in the regulator’s plan and urges nurses to respond to the NMC consultation
First published by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) 20 years ago, the current standards for specialist practitioner qualifications (SPQs) are long overdue for a thorough revision.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Management
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests