Nursing degree study: turn a written assignment fail into a pass
Failing a written assignment in your nursing degree can be tough. Find out how to figure out what went wrong and make use of feedback and support from your tutors
Nursing is your dream job; you have made it onto a degree programme and have sacrificed weekends, nights out and family time to study.
But then the written assignment that took you weeks to plan and write comes back from marking and it’s bad news – you have failed. It’s a terrible moment and in that instant your confidence is shattered and you envision your future unravelling. What are you going to do?
Don’t panic if at first
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests