Supporting your health and well-being: tips for nursing students
Advice from a university lecturer on how nursing students can look after themselves in challenging times and why common stress tips may not help them
It is in the interests of everyone – whether employer, employee, student or patient – that nursing staff have a healthy work environment.
But COVID-19, Brexit, and years of austerity have created a perfect storm, limiting resources and putting nurses and nursing students under immense pressure.
Strategies to support well-being
University of Southampton lecturer on nursing workforce Chiara Dall’Ora provides an overview of research and strategies to support your health and well-being in challenging circumstances.
In this video, Dr Dall’Ora explains:
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests