Rachel Black: Turning up the volume on children’s palliative care
This week is Children’s Hospice Week. Noah's Ark Children's Hospice director of care Rachel Black explains how the Together for Short Lives charity, along with local services across the country, are aiming to raise awareness of the needs of seriously ill children and the services they and their families rely on.
It is vital that families caring for children with life-limiting conditions get the right care and support when and where they need it, and that services are developed to fit families’ needs.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests