Jones’ Clinical Paediatric Surgery
The seventh edition of this textbook written by experts in the field of children and young people’s surgery is intended for medical students, GPs and paediatricians. It would also be of interest to healthcare professionals who work with children and young people with surgical problems.
The book highlights surgical problems that can be experienced by infants, children and young people, as well as the relevant symptoms, diagnoses and treatments. It also covers the benefits and risks associated with each procedure.
The nine chapters cover general principles, neonatal emergencies and many different surgical conditions.
Overall, the book is expensive, but the vast amount of information covered may well make it worth it.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests