Click: Online tools for stress and anxiety
A community website, cognitive behavioural therapy course and app to help people deal with stress.
Big White Wall
This online community website is intended for people over 16 years of age who feel stressed, anxious and/or low in mood.
It gives 24-hour access to health professionals who offer therapy on a one-to-one basis, as well as access to an online community of people experiencing the same feelings.
The service is anonymous and the site includes self-assessment tools, interactive communication tools and online courses such as a course for sleep problems.
The NHS provides free access in some areas and it is free through universities; otherwise it costs £24 a month.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests