Money apps for nurses: tools to help you save more and spend less
Your guide to handy finance and cash-saving tools that aim to help you manage your personal and household budgets and find savings and discounts
Managing your time and money as a nurse can be difficult, with shift work, long hours and lack of breaks.
Hours spent sifting through paperwork or working out a weekly budget may be the last thing you want to do in your free time, so apps can make managing your money more straightforward.
From an app to view your NHS payslip through to ways to split bills evenly, Nursing Standard has compiled six of the best IOS and Android finance apps to help you keep your finances in check.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests