Educate the mind with free online guidance tools
Free e-learning is the topic of this month’s e-resource focus
Jointly funded by the Department of Health and Department for Education, MindEd provides free e-learning resources. It is supported by a number of leading organisations including the RCN, the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and the charityYoung Minds.
The aim is to provide clear, straightforward guidance to any adults working with children, young people and their families about their health, wellbeing and development to allow then to support the development of healthy minds.
While the e-learning can be accessed without registering, by completing the free registration process you are given a learning path created to suit individual learning requirements. It also allows the learning to be saved and certificates to be printed on completion of modules.
As part of the registration process you can identify your professional body and PIN...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests