I am learning how to deliver transformational care
I have worked in adult and community services for 15 years and have always felt passionate about older people’s care.
So, when the opportunity arose to take part in an older person's nurse fellowship programme, I jumped at it.
The initiative, at King’s College, London, involves leading on innovation and improvement in care for older people, focusing on quality, safety and service transformation.
The fellowship delivers confident, competent and compassionate leaders who can transform person-centred services. Each of its fellows can become:
• An expert nurse in the holistic care of older people. • An innovator in quality improvement and service development. • Skilled in the implementation and evaluation of innovation. • A recognised leader and role model in older person’s care. • A resilient and self-aware leader motivating others to achieve high standards in health and social care for older people. • An agent of...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests