Interventions to improve the mental health and well-being of children and young people
Public Health England’s guidance focuses on the importance of promoting young people’s mental well-being
With 50% of mental health problems being established by the age of 14, and 75% by the age of 24, promoting, protecting and improving the mental health and well-being of children and young people are of critical importance, according to Public Health England (PHE) . Government policies, research and data highlight the scale of the need, as well as opportunities to respond in transforming mental health services.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests