Travel scholarship opened my eyes to a new way of working
During Schwartz Rounds a panel of staff share stories and insights with their colleagues
With the help of a Florence Nightingale Foundation travel scholarship, lead nurse Louise Hughes spent three weeks in the United States earlier this year to find out everything she could about Schwartz Center Rounds.
Ms Hughes, head of nurse education and research at Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board (ABMU), was in Boston to learn how she could promote the development of Schwartz Rounds in her workplace and across Wales.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests