Band 7 nurse roles: is it time you stepped up to the next level?
How to prepare for promotion and embrace opportunities to advance your career. Plus, the questions you can expect to be asked at a band 7 job interview
Many nurses will move from band 5 to 6 during the course of their career. The leap up to band 7 is a major step – and one nurses can spend years trying to make.
Achieving it takes planning, determination and knowledge, as well as gaining the right skills and experience. Here we look at how it can be done.
What are band 7 roles and what’s the pay?
There are many different types of band 7 nurses. They include:
- Advanced nurse
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests