How can academic supervision help me optimise my studies?
The chance to discuss work with an academic from your university will help with ideas for your assignment, and practical support on referencing and researching
Academic supervision is the opportunity to discuss an assessed piece of work with an academic from your university.
It is not a proof-reading service or a pre-marking process that will guarantee a pass, but the chance to talk about particular aspects of the assessment, such as the assignment brief, the piece of work being developed and the marking grid being used.
It is an interactive process, and as a student you are expected to actively engage in the discussion and take ownership of your academic work, reflecting and acting independently to develop your work based on the guidance offered by
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests