Understanding Research for Nursing Students
Each chapter is linked to the Nursing and Midwifery Council standards and the essential skills clusters for pre-registration nurse education. In addition, the activities are downloadable and can be accessed and added to at any time thus facilitating continuous professional development and promoting lifelong learning.
The text is accompanied by access to a companion website with access to downloadable PowerPoint slides for the lecturer. These slides accompany each chapter and can serve as a handout for students.
This is an action-orientated text, which seeks to raise awareness of uncertainty and encourages students to adopt a questioning approach to nursing practice thus normalising research as a core aspect of, and not an addition to, everyday practice.
On the whole this is a highly readable basic text with international appeal.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests