Making Sense of Research in Nursing, Health & Social Care
Each chapter has the same basic outline with learning outcomes and concepts at the beginning to guide the reader to the content. Each ends with a summary of key points, further reading and relevant websites to support further development.
This approach makes the book easy to read and user friendly, for readers who need to refresh their memories about specific aspects of the research process.
The book also features a glossary of research terms and three appendices covering literature searching, critical appraisal steps and an accompanying framework for appraisal.
A companion website provides access to further resources for students and teachers. The glossary flashcards available on the companion website are quick and easy to use.
This author clearly states in the preface that the book is intended for qualified health and social care practitioners and students with a limited understanding or experience of research. The book...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests