Mental health nursing research unit offers nurses chance to develop skills and knowledge
New dedicated unit can support nurses in becoming more active in clinical research
Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust’s new initiative aims to support mental health nurses to become more actively involved in clinical research.
In collaboration with colleagues at the University of Manchester, we have established a dedicated mental health nursing research unit, and this unit plans to conduct research relevant to mental health nursing practice.
Support in developing additional research skills and knowledge
It also seeks to support nurses working in the trust who wish to develop additional research skills and knowledge, as well as helping them to engage critically with research relevant to their clinical practice.
The trust already has a
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests