An exploration of different qualitative analysis techniques
Lucie Ramjan focuses on research methods that provide an opportunity for marginalised and vulnerable voices to be heard and introduces five new Nurse Researcher articles relating to qualitative analysis now available online
There are many different qualitative analysis techniques in nursing research. What I believe is that the beauty of qualitative analysis is in the scope for flexibility, creativity and imagination while maintaining the authenticity of the personal experiences of participants. Qualitative research methods and their analysis techniques allow the nurse researcher to reconstruct, co-construct and understand real world situations and the experiences of others. Most importantly they provide the opportunity for voices to be heard that may ordinarily be suppressed, such as those of people who may be marginalised, oppressed and vulnerable.
In the five new Nurse Researcher articles now available online, we hear the voices of the vulnerable and...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests