My research study improves patient care – how can I share it?
The best way to share your research is to write an abstract for presentation at a conference or professional meeting, but for this to succeed there are some rules you should follow
Completing a research study, quality improvement project, clinical case study or literature review with the potential to shape or improve patient care is a fantastic achievement. However, writing up your hard work is often not the end of the road. The next challenge is how you share this work with your colleagues and peers.
Presenting at a conference or professional meeting is one way of sharing your work with a wider audience. This can be achieved by producing an abstract and sending it to the organiser of the event, usually several months before it is due to
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests