Terms and conditions (entries)
The entry process
All entries must be received by Friday 23 February 2018. Once your entry has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email. If you have note received a confirmation email by Friday 23rd February please contact Katie Shopland at email@example.com
Entries are only accepted online through the RCNi Nurse Awards website. Please ensure you read the description of the category you wish to enter by visiting the categories page on the website before submitting your entry. We strongly recommend that you write the body of your entry in a word document and then cut and paste it into the online entry form to prevent work being lost. Make sure you keep to the word limit specified for each question.
Entry is free of charge and entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
Finalists will be expected to travel to London for both the face-to-face judging in May and the awards ceremony on Wednesday 4th July 2018.
One finalist per entry will receive a complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony and will have their travel expenses to attend the face-to-face judging and the awards ceremony reimbursed. If you are submitting a team entry this will apply to one member of the team only. If you wish for additional team members to attend either the judging and/or the awards ceremony their ticket(s) and travel will need to be funded by the entrant. This applies to all additional attendees.
Judging takes place throughout March, April and May. All entrants, whether shortlist or not, will be notified via email to confirm whether their entry has been successful. If applicable the entrant’s nominator will also be notified via email at the same time.
The judges’ decision is final and cannot be disputed. Judging is conducted as a panel and no one person is responsible for deciding the winner of each category. Please note that feedback on your entry cannot be provided.
Terms and conditions (table bookings)
Table Bookings Payment
1. One finalist per entry will receive a complimentary ticket to the awards ceremony and will have their travel expenses reimbursed. All other tickets must be purchased online.
2. All table bookings are made online via the RCNi Nurse Awards website.
3. Payment for your table booking can be made either via car payment at the time of booking or by requesting an invoice. If selecting the invoice option payment must be received by RCNI before the event start date. Payment is due 30 days before the date of invoice unless the invoice is raised less than 30 days before the start of the conference. If this occurs, the payment terms are immediate.
4. Once your booking has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email. If you have not received confirmation of your booking within 7 days of the event, please contact the Event Management Team as we may not have received your booking. We cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of information.
5. All tickets include a sparkling wine reception, four-course meal and table wine.
6. Whilst in attendance at the event, if we reasonably consider that your behaviour is inappropriate, disruptive, offensive, dangerous or illegal, we may ban you from further participation in the event without a refund.
7. Payment for the event must be received before the events date.
8. Cancellations are not accepted. If you have booked your place and are unable to attend please contact the Event Management Team via email prior to the event. Contact us
9. RCNi reserves the right to cancel this function. In the event of cancellation RCNi will refund all booking fees in full. RCNi cannot accept liability for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event. Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
10. Invitations for the awards will be sent out to guests via email in May 2018. A form will be included within the invitations requesting whether we need to be aware of any special requirements. Simply complete and return to the registration contact as detailed on the form. This form must be returned to us by Friday 8th June 2018, otherwise charges may apply and guests’ requirements may not be met.
Lighting and special effects
11. It is the table booking party’s responsibility to inform their guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
12. It may be necessary for RCNi to alter the venue and/or the date of this event for reasons beyond our control. We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and, where possible, transfer your booking to the new venue and/or date. By completing the table booking you confirm that you are authorised to make the booking.
The RCNi Nurse Awards is organised by RCNi.
Registered address: The Heights | 59-65 Lowlands Road | Harrow-on-the-Hill | Middlesex | HA1 3AW