The RCNi Nurse Awards are the profession's top accolade for nursing excellence. By entering the awards you can:-
- Share your initiative with the wider nursing community
- Raise the profile of your specialty
- Gain national recognition
- Influence nursing practice on a larger scale
Submit your entry in 3 simple steps:
- Decide which category you wish to enter by visiting our categories page
- Type the body of your entry in a word document (this will prevent your work from being lost)
- Cut and paste your entry into the online entry form (make sure you don’t exceed the word count)
Entries must be submitted by Friday 23 February 2018.
Who can enter?
The awards are open to nurses, midwives and health visitors registered to practice in the UK whose primary employment is nursing, student nurses and individuals working in a healthcare support role such as healthcare assistants and assistant practitioners.
Eligibility to enter depends on which category you wish to enter, so make sure you read the category criteria carefully before submitting your entry.
A note on team entrants:
If you are entering a team you will be asked to provide details on how individual team members have contributed to the entry you are submitting. If you can only provide details of one person’s achievements, please enter them as a colleague, not a team. This is also applicable if submitting an entry for your own team.
When submitting a team entry you will need to provide details of a single point of contact within the team for us to liaise with once entries have closed. If the entry is successful this person will be responsible for relaying all information regarding the Awards to the rest of their team. We are not able to contact members of the team individually.
Enter the RCNi Nurse Awards 2018 below: