RCNi at RCN congress 2017
The team from RCNi will be at congress. Come to our stand and say hello!
Congress is where RCN members meet to learn, develop and share nursing practice. It is also where members inform the RCN agenda and influence nursing and health policy through debate.
With the general election looming, it is more important than ever to get your voice heard, and attending congress is the best way to network with fellow nurses and have your say.
Our stand number is F30. Come and find out about:
- Our range of specialist nursing journals
- The RCNi Portfolio, a great way to keep track of revalidation
- RCNi Learning, our RCN-accredited online learning modules that help with continuing professional development (CPD)
- Our varied calendar of nursing events we run throughout the year, including the popular RCN Bulletin Jobs Fairs
- Our new ‘Write for us’ author hub section helping guide your route to publication
- The wealth of information available on our websites
Some of our editors will be at congress and visiting the stand on various days. They include:
- Graham Scott, editorial director of RCNi and editor of Nursing Standard
- Gary Bell, deputy editorial director of RCNi
- Janet Snell and Elaine Cole, managing editors of Nursing Standard
- Christine Walker, editor of Nursing Children and Young People, and Learning Disability Practice
- Colin Parish, editor of Mental Health Practice
- Lisa Berry, editor of Nursing Older People
- Nick Lipley, senior editor of the specialist journals and editor of Nursing Management
- Thelma Agnew, commissioning editor for Nursing Standard
All our editors will be happy to meet with you and talk more about their journals and listen to your views on nursing today. If you wish to meet or contact any editor, please let us know at the RCNi stand.
Our news team will be reporting on all the big events at congress – follow our rolling news coverage here, as well as our journalists on twitter:
- Matthew McKew @Matthew_MckewNS
- Chris Longhurst @news_rcni
- Steph Jones-Berry @NurseNewsSteph
- Flavia Munn @Flavers
As well as information, come to our stand to pick up some freebies! We sponsor the student programme at congress, and are giving away a Career Guide to any student who registers with our website on the stand. Registration is free, and gives you access to exclusive nursing news and many more benefits. We only have a limited number of Career Guides, so make sure our stand is one of your first stops when you visit the exhibition.
We also have a range of booklets, leaflets, and other goodies available for free, and are happy to give demonstrations of our nursing products.
- The timetable of events at RCN congress
- Write for us, our new author section on RCNi.com
- Articles and news coverage about RCN congress 2017