Nursing student leadership – how to become one of the #150Leaders
By inspiring confidence, silencing imposter syndrome and supporting innovation, the #150Leaders programme helps to build the nursing leaders of tomorrow
It’s never too early to start developing leadership skills, and the Council of Deans of Health’s Student Leadership Programme, known as #150Leaders, is designed to support students to do just that.
Promoting leadership skills in nursing students
It was founded in 2016 and designed as a two-year programme for 150 students. Now more than 300 students have taken part, with some going on to take up ambitious careers. The current cohort of about 60 started in September and applications for next year are expected to open in the spring.
The programme aims to develop and promote important
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests