Self-harm assessment and management: guidance for nurses
New NICE guidance offers advice on caring for people who have self-harmed, including people with a mental health condition or a learning disability
Its recommendations cover assessment, management and preventing recurrence in children, young people and adults. The scope of the guidance includes people with a mental health condition, neurodevelopmental disorder or learning disability.
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests