Top performance ratings for two mental health service providers
Two mental health service providers and their staff make a strong impression on service users in a survey conducted by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
NAViGO Health and Social Care Community Interest Company (CIC) in Lincolnshire and 2gether NHS Foundation Trust in Gloucester scored highly in performance areas where significant numbers of other mental health providers struggled to impress their services users.
NHS inspectorate, the CQC, completed the survey, which was carried out in September to November 2015 and examined the experiences of 13,000 service users at 58 trusts receiving community care or treatment for a mental health condition.
of service users reported a positive experience of care
Almost two thirds (65%) of respondents had a positive experience of care overall,...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests