CPD for mental health nurses: how to find tailored opportunities
Mental health-focused education and training can be hard to access – but we have tips on finding CPD designed to meet your needs, and how your employer can help
- Mental health nurses can find it extra-hard to access CPD that meets the specific needs of their practice
- Find out how to improve your chances of accessing non-generic learning and development opportunities
- Tips on how to ensure your employer supports you in fulfilling your CPD requirements
Every nurse and nursing associate is acutely aware of the importance of continuing professional development (CPD) and its pivotal role in their revalidation.
And while registrants across the profession face many challenges in fulfilling
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests