Watch: Felicity Stockwell – interview with the author of The Unpopular Patient
Felicity Stockwell, author of The Unpopular Patient, looks back on her impact in the field of nurse-patient relationships
Mental health advocate Felicity Stockwell wrote The Unpopular Patient, which is regarded as one of the most influential pieces of nursing research ever written.
In this interview, she reflects on the highlights of her nursing career with Mental Health Practice editor, Colin Parish and discusses how to build rapport with ‘difficult’ patients.
- Find out more about Ms Stockwell's influence on mental health nursing by reading our accompanying feature
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Mental Health Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests